The following things need to be considered if equipment is moving from one event to another without being returned to a Zone4 Hub.
- Check over your packing list and inspect the chip racks to make sure none are missing.
- Change the pin code on all your phones to your club pin code: http://188.8.131.52/kb/how-do-i-assign-timing-devices-to-my-club
- Check to make sure the Settings -> Sync -> Server Host is set to the appropriate location for your club: http://184.108.40.206/kb/selecting-a-server/
- If you have a Server Box you have to change the club ID- see help documentation http://220.127.116.11/kb/switching-a-serverbox-to-a-new-organization/
- Check the batteries on your chips- watch this tutorial video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=otGUuUssDCY
- Charge all Activators (as they were likely shipped before they got recharged after the last race)
- Charge all phones and battery bricks.
If you have any questions call Zone4 support: 1-888-444-0199 or email@example.com