Here is one way to create a QR Code for results which can be very helpful for participants to quickly scan the code on their personal phones to get a quick access to the results page.
- We recommend the Event Page link to be the QR code.
- For example, for this race, the event page link is this one: https://zone4.ca/event/2022/6473F3F4/
- On a QR code Generator Website, on this example we are using this Website: https://goqr.me/
- You can copy and paste the event page link here:
- It will produce the QR Code. You can then click the download button.
- You can download the QR Code in PNG or Jpeg
- You can include the QR code in a Google Doc. Here is an example: https://docs.google.com/document/d/12T5ehker8tPqMuVBfk5jhCVqKjmQz4ODXnoCEhMd7WA/edit?usp=sharing
- You can then print the Document and have it available at the results table or somewhere easy to find on site for the participants.