Recording a start time correctly is vital when timing a race. In this help doc you will learn how to start a race using a phone.
- Make sure the start list is divided into start groups
- Assign a start time to each start group
- Each racer needs a bib number assigned to them
- On the Zone4 phone, go to the Keypad tab
- On the Keypad, enter only 1 bib number (it can be any bib number that is within that specific start group)
- Example: If the Open Women category has bib 1 – 54, the starter can enter number 2 on the keypad and when they press enter, it will give a start time to the entire Open Women category.
- Once it is keyed in. Once the starter says go, press enter on the phone keypad.
- That will give a start time to the full group
- Repeat these steps for each start group.