Every year, all cross country ski clubs in Canada must activate themselves with their Division via their Zone4 account. All of the annual information you need to submit to your division is done electronically through the following process.
- When you login, from your personal admin page, click the Club Administration button in the upper right.
- In your Club Overview, next to “Division Affiliation”, it will list your division affiliation from the previous year and a link to “Manage” it. Click Manage.
- In your Divisional Reporting section is all the information you need to review and update. Work your way through the following sections to update and fill out as needed.
- Club Executive – Update your club’s executive positions whenever they change, not just at the beginning of the year. This will help divisions contact the correct person for various communications throughout the year. This section prefills each year so all you have to do is edit it as needed.
- Other Insured Parties – Additional insured parties can be added in this same division reporting section. Add and Remove records as needed and they will be included by the Division office and CCC. Note if you need to edit an existing entry, remove it using the Trash icon and add them in again.
- The final step is to sign the waiver and click Join Division. That completes your club activation for the year and you are now an active and insured club with CCC for the year. You can now proceed to create your membership registration by creating a copy of your registration form from last year.